• If cared for properly, each of our candle will burn for over 45 hours and 20 hours respectively.
• On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool.
• Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoke and damage to the glass.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
• Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Do not burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface, do not place directly on glass or marble surfaces.
• Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Do not allow the flame to touch the glass.
• Glass may become hot during use.
• Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.